Lifting and handling equipment represent heavy investments. They must therefore provide their services for several decades with a high level of reliability and a reduced maintenance cost.
Therefore, strict and high standard operating, specification, design, dimensioning and manufacturing requirements must be strictly followed to prevent any premature aging.
Thanks to our “Crane Manufacturer” experience, we do support our customers in their projects of new equipment acquisition or revamping of existing facilities. We bring our technical expertise from feasibility study and design follow-up to commissioning and put into operation.
- Feasibility and prelimminary project study
- Drafting of technical specifications
- Technical analysis of the proposals of the manufacturers
- Design studies evaluation and follow-up
- Stress calculation validation
- Manufacturing inspection and follow-up
- Assembly inspection and follow-up
- Commissionning tests monitoring
- Put into monitoring and puch list follow-up
- Support during operation and warranty period