The AXS INGENIERIE team is delighted to announce the beginning of its first contract with EDF Nuclear, within the replacement of 15 overhead cranes located to the Dampierre Nuclear Plant.
After many years of operating and maintaining, EDF wants to project the replacement of 15 overhead cranes in the Dampierre nuclear plant.
Project Management for replacement of these overhead cranes
By the way, AXS INGENIERIE will assist EDF Nuclear to realize this operation, within a project management assistance.
Our mission is composed of theses following steps:
- Analyze of technical specifications and client operating needs
- Establishment of technical requirements, within the regulatory respect and specific needs of EDF
- Technical assessment of manufacturer offers
- Design & stress studies follow-up
- Manufacturing follow-up
- Replacement & Commissioning follow-up
- Process controls about manufacturing, replacement & commissioning
For this 3-years contract, AXS INGENERIE is the lead company of a company’s consortium with Bureau Veritas.
Photo credit: AXS INGENIERIE