As part of the dismantling of the Georges Besse 1 nuclear plant in Tricastin, AXS INGENIERIE has been entrusted with the study of the rehabilitation of 6 gantry cranes.
The study will focus on the structural, mechanical, electrical, control and hydraulic components of the equipment, as well as the gantry runways.
Our service will consist of the following steps :
- Analysis of the technical documentation
- Expertise of conservative status
- Assessment of obsolescence
- Study of the possibility of improving operating rates
AXS INGENIERIE plans to organise an intervention on site to :
- Collect technical data
- Assess conservative status
- Operate perfomance tests of gantry cranes
The objective of this study is to provide Orano Tricastin with a detailed report on the rehabilitation of the gantry cranes, including the list of repairs, the operating procedures and the estimated budgets and deadlines.
AXS INGENIERIE would like to thank the Orano group for trusting us since 2017. Our engineering company is proud to count among its clients Orano La Hague & Orano Tricastin.
Photo credit : © La Provence – Article du 12/04/2019