ESID de Brest trust to a consortium of companies, including AXS INGENIERIE, for a Project management assistance to dismantle and replace one dock crane located to Brest Naval Base.
AXS INGENIERIE realized some similar projects in the past, like a Project management assistance to replace one dock crane located to Cherbourg Naval Base.
The replacement of the Brest dock crane
The manufacturer of the new crane must meet the needs of EN 13001 European standard and FEM rules. Moreover, the needs about nuclear safety and earthquake & blast resistance will be required.
As a reminder, AXS INGENIERIE carries out its mission of Project management assistance for its clients, following the end-to-end acquisition processus :
- Technical specifications analysis & drafting
- Manufacturer technical proposal analysis & assess
- Studies files analysis & follow-up
- Manufacturing, erection, commissionning assistance
- Punch list follow-up
- Final implementation files (DOE) examination
- Support during warrantly period
In addition, the consortium of the companies must follow-up the cybersecurity system of the crane with respect to French cybersecurity requirements.