AXS INGENIERIE has been entrusted with the special evaluation of the Liebherr LHM150 mobile crane belonging to SEPD in the port of Boulogne sur Mer.
More than 20 years old, the crane will be inspected according to the technical recommendations of CETMEF and the ISO 12482-1 standard applicable to lifting devices in ports :
- Operation history reconstruction of the crane
- Assessment of global fatigue factorof the crane
- Perform a visual inspection of the crane’s structure and mechanisms
- Design verification in accordance with FEM rules
- Identify critical assemblies and organs with AMDEC analysis
- Calculate the remaining duty lifetime for each element
- Establishment of NDT controls list, run by certified company
- Recommendations of rehabilitation
AXS INGENIERIE will submiteto the Société d’Exploitation des Ports du Détroit a report on the general condition of their equipment as well as a Risk Based Inspection program.
Photo credit: AXS INGENIERIE