As part of its maintenance contract for Grand Port Maritime de la Réunion container terminal, Endel Réunion has awarded AXS INGENIERIE the order for Structural and fatigue assessment of 3 ZPMC Ship-to-shore (STS) gantry cranes.
The study of the STS structures shall meet the requirements of ISO 12482-1 standard.
For each STS, the steps will be as follows:
- Operating and maintenance data collection
- Visual inspection
- Assessment of the Design Working Period (DWP).
- Finite Elements modeling and calculation
- Identification of critical assemblies and components.
- Drawing up and carrying out a non-destructive testing plan.
In addition, the controls recommended by the STS manufacturer will be optimized.
This new contract reinforces AXS INGENIERIE collaboration with the Grand Port Maritime de la Réunion and its partner ENDEL Réunion.
AXS INGENIERIE thanks them for their renewed confidence.
Photo : AXS INGENIERIE